of the ONLINE International Training Conference
„Autism. Attitude – Responsibility – Development”
August 22, 2020
- The Organizers of the conference are the Fundacja „Wspaniale, że jesteś…” (Foundation “Wonderful that you are …”) and “Przylądek Dobrej Nadziei” (the Cape of Good Hope), hereinafter referred to as the Organizers, in cooperation with the Autism Treatment Center of America.
- These regulations apply from July 14, 2020 until further notice.
- The premiere of the conference will take place on August 22, 2020, at 9:00 Polish time (GMT+2)
- Lectures will be available on the website http://wspanialezejestes.pl.
- The conference is composed of five lectures:
- Barry N. Kaufman – Opening of conference.
- Raun K. Kaufman „Hidden link between your attitude and everything that your child does.” (80 min.), (lecture in English with Polish subtitles).
- Kate C. Wilde „The attitude – speech connection.” (75 min.), (lecture in English with Polish subtitles).
- Adrian Borowik „Be present… Be creatively… Your attitude as a basis of your creativity.” (60 min) (lecture in Polish with English subtitles).
- Dagmara Ziniewicz Fuentes „Self-awareness as a foundation in building relations with a person on the spectrum” (60 min) (lecture in Polish with English subtitles).
6. Each participant is required to read these regulations, accept them and comply with the provisions of the regulations.
7.Participant is a person who have purchased access to conference materials (video, pdf).
8. All information about the conference can be found on the websitehttp://wspanialezejestes.pl
How to participate
- In order to participate in the conference it is required to purchase the access to the conference using a form available on the website http://wspanialezejestes.pl
- The purchase will be made possible by July 14, 2020.
- Payments can be made directly on the website (quick transfers, Paypal), completing the payment form is tantamount to registering for the conference and accepting these regulations.
- It is not possible to pay in cash or by a regular bank transfer. In the case of payments on the account, not from the payment system on the site, you accept a possibility of not having access to materials and of having your money returned to you by the Organizers.
- After paying for the access, which requires the user to set up an account and generate login details for the CUSTOMER PANEL, users will have access to the website with video materials and conference materials (to be printed on their own) along with the certificate of participation (to be generated on their own).
- If you buy access by August 21, on the conference website, after logging in to the CUSTOMER PANEL, you will be able to watch all the lectures, from August 22, from 9:00 am.
- The account in the CUSTOMER PANEL will be valid for 5 consecutive days, starting on August 22.
- If you buy access from August 22, the account will be active immediately, its validity will expire 5 days from the date of the purchase.
- When sending the payment form (i.e. purchasing access), an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided (if the data is provided).
- The certificate of participation (only in electronic form) will be available for self-generation after the user has logged into their account in the CUSTOMER PANEL, from August 22, for 5 consecutive days from the date of purchasing the access.
- Conference materials (electronic form) will be available for download in the CUSTOMER PANEL, after user has logged into their account, from August 22, for 5 consecutive days from the date of purchasing access.
- Please report any difficulties related to receiving materials, invoices, logging without delay and in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase of access by August 21 (including)
- 200 PLN (equivalent of about €45 / $50)
- Purchase of access from August 22 (including):
- 250 PLN (equivalent of about €55 / $60)
- The organizers allow temporary promotions, about which they will inform on websites.
- Withdrawal of the participation application is not possible.
- During registration (purchase of access) it is necessary to read and approve the provisions of the GDPR clause.
- Personal data administrators will be: Wspaniale, że jesteś…”, „Przylądek Dobrej Nadziei” and “Autism Treatment Center of America.” (details in the GDPR clause).
- Any recording and distribution of conference video materials (copyrighted) is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to forward the activation link to persons who have not purchased access.
- The Organizers reserve the right to cancel the event or introduce changes to the lecture program and to the present regulations. If this shall be the case, relevant information will be made public.
- In case of questions or doubts, please contact the Organizer: email@example.com