Barry N. Kaufman
- Co-Founder of the Son-Rise Program and Autism Treatment Center of America (1983)
- Has taught The Son-Rise Program to parents and professionals for over 40 years
- Best-selling author of 12 books including Happiness Is A Choice, Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues, and A Miracle to Believe In.
- Noted international speaker, Group Facilitator and teacher
Raun K. Kaufman
- Director of Global Education for the Autism Treatment Center of America®
- Author of Autism Breakthrough
- Degree in Biomedical Ethics, Brown University
- Advisory Board Member, United States Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA)
- Certified Son-Rise Program® Teacher and Teacher Trainer
Adrian “Dula” Borowik
- Most of all – an educator, a pedagogue and a graduate of the University of Warsaw.
- He studied at The Option Institute and Autistm Treatment Center of America (Start Up of The Son-Rise Program, New Frontiers and Maximum Impact).
- He completed the 1 level HANDLE course and many others.
- Cofounder and a former Member of the Board of the Fundacja “Być Bliżej Siebie” (“Being Closer to One Another” Foundation)
- Founder and President of the Board of Fundacja “Wspaniale, że jesteś…” (“Wonderful that you are…” Foundation)
- Founder of Przylądek Dobrej Nadziei (Cape of Good Hope).
Dagmara Ziniewicz Fuentes
- Holistic Therapist, Personal Transformation Coach, Educator, Yoga and Meditation Teacher
- MA Education from University of Warsaw
- Attended Courses in The Option Institute / USA
- Certified NLP Coach, Time Based Technique Practicioner/ / UK
- Certified Hypnotherapist / UK
- Certified Kundalini Instructor / USA
- Certified Integrated Restorative Yoga Teacher / India